You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Image upload issue?

wittner500R
Squiddy
Squiddy

Image upload issue?

Post by wittner500R on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:44 pm

Hey all,

I just tried to post up a image using the "Host image" function but it wont let me do anything? Could be this slightly old PC am sitting at? but no problems normally?

Anyway this is a good chance from me to offer some help with the website.
I'm a front-end website designer and could help out with the website if you think you may need it?

I have worked on many Joomla sites and bbforums so let me know if you would like some help.

I cant put tons of hours in, due to being busy etc... but would think about helping out....?

Regards

Wittner5ooR.
mikeyg143
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Re: Image upload issue?

Post by mikeyg143 on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 8:06 pm

are you getting a message saying it's full?
wittner500R
Squiddy
Squiddy

Post by wittner500R on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:07 am

RE: are you getting a message saying it's full?

I think it may have yes?

But now i have received an email because its automatically signed me up for a account with servimg.com? No notification of this (prior)?
Then it wont let me log into the servimg.com account as my email address is incorrect?

Smile

spitonyourgrave22
Admin
Admin

Post by spitonyourgrave22 on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:08 pm

@wittner500R wrote:Hey all,

I just tried to post up a image using the "Host image" function but it wont let me do anything? Could be this slightly old PC am sitting at? but no problems normally?

Anyway this is a good chance from me to offer some help with the website.
I'm a front-end website designer and could help out with the website if you think you may need it?

I have worked on many Joomla sites and bbforums so let me know if you would like some help.

I cant put tons of hours in, due to being busy etc... but would think about helping out....?

Are you trying to upload to the image gallery or to a forum thread? We have a very small amount of space to share amongst everyone at the site, so we encourage embeds for images.

Donations from kind people keep the site galleries running, but it can't stay that way for ever. This forum software is reaching it's limit as far as I'm concerned. Also...hi from one Joomla fan to another Smile
Regards

Wittner5ooR.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 11:04 am